My son and I have joined the Catalyst Foundation for the 2010 Vientam Aid Expedition. This will be our 5th trip to VN and we are so excited to be returning. I can't wait to jump on the back of a motorbike, eat some pho and drink some bia hoi. We are also looking forward to helping the children attending the Catalyst school in Rach Gia. Let the adventures begin...

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Team Assignments and FUNdraising Results

Ashton and I are so excited that we were assigned to the School Team. The school team will install and paint new playground equipment for the Vinh Quang school. We will also set up a computer center in the library and distribute bikes to the new students. We can't wait for our first team conference call to start the preparations.

As for our FUNdraising efforts... well, to date, we have raised... drumroll... $1,015. Can you believe it?!?! That is so very amazing to me and the generousity of my friends and family is touching. My goal was to raise $1,000 and Ashton's goal was to raise $500... looks like I am done and he has $485 more dollars to go ;-) Just kidding! We will work on raising our last $485 together with either a yard sale or something like that.

Thanks again to all of you amazing donors... you all ROCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment