My son and I have joined the Catalyst Foundation for the 2010 Vientam Aid Expedition. This will be our 5th trip to VN and we are so excited to be returning. I can't wait to jump on the back of a motorbike, eat some pho and drink some bia hoi. We are also looking forward to helping the children attending the Catalyst school in Rach Gia. Let the adventures begin...

Friday, January 22, 2010

Even More Reasons to Love Vietnam

The Food

I am not talking about Pho, Lemongrass chicken or any of the other wonderful dishes readily available in VN... I am talking about the truly special dishes such as "Bugers"... specifically, I love the the Ho Hum Buger (HUMBUGER):I really do miss me some Highlands coffee:
And I have been practicing my squats so that I can get in/out of the little blue plastic chairs:
Can't wait to get back to all of the steet cafes:

And of course... some Bia hơi ;-)

The People
But the number one reason I love Vietnam is because of all of the interesting, open, and caring people:

Just look at these awesome kids:

No comments:

Post a Comment