My son and I have joined the Catalyst Foundation for the 2010 Vientam Aid Expedition. This will be our 5th trip to VN and we are so excited to be returning. I can't wait to jump on the back of a motorbike, eat some pho and drink some bia hoi. We are also looking forward to helping the children attending the Catalyst school in Rach Gia. Let the adventures begin...

Friday, March 26, 2010

No Sleep Again

It is 7:00 am Saturday morning... and we were up all night again. This means we will be passing out after lunch again today. What can you do?! While we are awake, Ashton and I are off to get in a few adventures (on motorbikes of course). We also have the big VN press conference this afternoon. I have never been to an American press conference much less a Vietnamese one, so I can only imagine the chaos that this will be. 30 television channels and newspapers are going to be there to interview us regarding the Aid Expedition. Anyone that gets the VN news... uhm, could you Tivo/DVR it for me?

Probably won't hear from us again for a bit. We leave Sunday morning at 7:00 am to head on the long bus ride to Rach Gia. And this evening we will probably be in our jet lag induced coma. So, no worries... keep in touch... and talk to you next from Rach Gia.

Peace,

Kristi and Ashton

No comments:

Post a Comment